Development of an adaptive and intuitive interface for application users, with convenient navigation and modern design. Onboarding, user's personal account, main page, online school news, "knowledge base" with recipes and theoretical materials, transition to triggered pages of the website and Telegram channels. Purchase of online courses that open up advanced functionality for the user. "Calculator" for calculating recipes of non-standard forms.
Development of an interface with easy navigation and modern design for website users: the user's personal account with the ability to view materials on the PC, the main page with a description of the advantages of the online school and the training provided, direct transition to the marketplaces for downloading the application. Purchase of online courses that open up advanced functionality for the user. Implementation process:
- Customer's brief. At this stage, the main goals, objectives and requirements for the application, website were identified.
- Terms of Reference. Description of functionality, design and interface requirements, main technical issues.
- Analysis of competitors. Evaluation of already applied solutions for possible use in the project.
- Typing. Launching the application and website to test and identify shortcomings, for further solution.
- Design. At this stage, the design of the application and website was developed, including the placement of the logo, the choice of fonts and the creation of infographics.
- Programming. Development of the application and website by specialists and developers of the Appfyl team. Creation of code that implements the functions and behavior of the application, as well as integration with the server and other external systems.
- Final test. Identification and elimination of errors and bugs, for the smooth operation of the application and the site.
- SEO optimization for the website in accordance with the requirements of search engines and installation of an SSL certificate.
- Launch of the site and application.
- Downloading the application to marketplaces. App Store (for iOS) and Play Market (for Android).